- Microloans are issued to individuals aged 18 to 57 years old who do not have overdue loans from lending institutions, or a negative credit history.
- The maximum microloan amount is 50 000 000 sum.
- The maximum loan period is up to 36 months without a grace period.
- For a period of up to 12 months - 23.75% per annum;
- For a period of up to 24 months – 25% per annum;
- For a period of up to 36 months – 26% per annum;
A microloan is issued by transferring funds to a bank card.
Repayment of the principal amount and interest on the loan - on a monthly basis.
Documents required to obtain a microloan:
- Identity document or equivalent documents.
Types of collateral:
- Collateral - movable or immovable property that meets the requirements of the Bank (vehicle, real estate).